Beacon® BEHTT Series
This stable Tilt Platform is designed to tilt materials to an ergonomically proper work level. This Hydraulic Tilter features rugged durability along with a low platform height. A 12" lip without side gussets allows the tilt table to be loaded on 3 sides. This unit has a maximum tilt of 45 degrees. The sliding series features a sliding link-tilt design for optimum stability while taking up minimal space. The load's center of gravity stays close to the frame's center.
Starting at: $4,580.34
- Construction: The series is constructed of heavy-duty steel.
- Size: These units feature a 48" wide x 48" long platform. The hinge model has a 10" level height, while the sliding model has an 8" level height.
- Electrical: 460 V AC, 3 Phase, 60 Hertz, 2 HP is Standard. (Optional electrical changes are available including Voltage, Phase and Hertz at an additional charge). Unit with a 24 V, 2-button, hand-held pendant control for tilt functions.
- Weight: Tilt Platform models weigh 1,427 or 1,449 lbs.
- Note: Side gussets are required when using the optional accordion skirt.
- Operation: A pressure plate pump with counterbalanced valves and modulated flow control is used with an application-specific manifold to increase efficiency.
- Capacity: This series has a 4,000-lb. capacity.
- Options: Tilt Platform has an optional accordion skirt available; contact Beacon for details.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
WARNING This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Tilt Platform - BEHTT Series|
|Model#||Design||Platform Size (W x L)||Capacity (LBS)||Lowered Height||Degree of Tilt||Price|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159