Beacon® BEHTT Series
This stable Tilt Platform is designed to tilt materials to an ergonomically proper work level. This Hydraulic Tilter features rugged durability along with a low platform height. A 12" lip without side gussets allows the tilt table to be loaded on 3 sides. This unit has a maximum tilt of 45 degrees. The sliding series features a sliding link-tilt design for optimum stability while taking up minimal space. The load's center of gravity stays close to the frame's center.
Starting at: $4,580.34
- Construction: The series is constructed of heavy-duty steel.
- Size: These units feature a 48" wide x 48" long platform. The hinge model has a 10" level height, while the sliding model has an 8" level height.
- Electrical: 460 V AC, 3 Phase, 60 Hertz, 2 HP is Standard. (Optional electrical changes are available including Voltage, Phase and Hertz at an additional charge). Unit with a 24 V, 2-button, hand-held pendant control for tilt functions.
- Weight: Tilt Platform models weigh 1,427 or 1,449 lbs.
- Note: Side gussets are required when using the optional accordion skirt.
- Operation: A pressure plate pump with counterbalanced valves and modulated flow control is used with an application-specific manifold to increase efficiency.
- Capacity: This series has a 4,000-lb. capacity.
- Options: Tilt Platform has an optional accordion skirt available; contact Beacon for details.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Tilt Platform - BEHTT Series|
|Model#||Design||Platform Size (W x L)||Capacity (LBS)||Lowered Height||Degree of Tilt||Price|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159