Beacon® BGLT-4000 Series
The hydraulic Ground Tilters are excellent for tilting applications that require a pallet truck for loading and unloading. Designed and utilized as a Floor Industrial Parts Tilter for low profile applications allowing ground mout for pallet jack assess. To increase worker safety, pinch points are provided on the 4 sides of each model.
Starting at: $5,574.26
- Size: These models have a platform size of 48" wide x 50" long.
- Electrical: 460 V AC, 3 Phase, 60 Hertz is Standard. (Optional electrical changes are available including Voltage, Phase and Hertz at an additional charge).
- Power: Ground Tilters - Floor Tilt Table are powered by a remote 2 Hp, 208-230/460 V motor with a protective cover. The remote power unit is 24" wide x 24" long x 8" high.
- Weight: The Ground Tilters weigh 1,315 lbs.
- Operation: This unit is operated with a standard hand control.
- Capacity: This series has a 4,000-lb. capacity.
- Options: Ground Tilters have an optional foot control.
- Warranty: To keep the warranty valid you cannot cantilever the geometric ratio weight beyond the center of gravity. All Hydraulic Tilt Tables are quoted the capacity within its deck size.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
- BGLT - 4000 - Video
WARNING This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159