Beacon® BGLT-4000 Series
The hydraulic Ground Tilters are excellent for tilting applications that require a pallet truck for loading and unloading. Designed and utilized as a Floor Industrial Parts Tilter for low profile applications allowing ground mout for pallet jack assess. To increase worker safety, pinch points are provided on the 4 sides of each model.
Starting at: $5,574.26
- Size: These models have a platform size of 48" wide x 50" long.
- Electrical: 460 V AC, 3 Phase, 60 Hertz is Standard. (Optional electrical changes are available including Voltage, Phase and Hertz at an additional charge).
- Power: Ground Tilters - Floor Tilt Table are powered by a remote 2 Hp, 208-230/460 V motor with a protective cover. The remote power unit is 24" wide x 24" long x 8" high.
- Weight: The Ground Tilters weigh 1,315 lbs.
- Operation: This unit is operated with a standard hand control.
- Capacity: This series has a 4,000-lb. capacity.
- Options: Ground Tilters have an optional foot control.
- Warranty: To keep the warranty valid you cannot cantilever the geometric ratio weight beyond the center of gravity. All Hydraulic Tilt Tables are quoted the capacity within its deck size.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
- BGLT - 4000 - Video
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159