Shop Exhaust Fan
Beacon® BSME Series
Shop Exhaust Fan is ideal for exhaust air movement in industrial settings. The units are shutter mounted and are designed for inside-building installation only with vents outside. The fan eliminates the need for external framing and shutter and are ideally suited for thin-walled buildings.
Starting at: $337.94
See chart below and click a model number
- Size: The series is available with blade diameters of 12", 18", 24", or 30".
- Electrical: The Shop Exhaust Fan unit's motor is 115 V AC, 1 phase, 60 Hz totally enclosed and permanently lubricated. It features a pull chain switch and has no cord. A junction box is provided for direct wiring.
- Weight: Models come in weights of 16, 25, 47, and 54 lbs.
- Standard: The Shop Exhaust Fan unit meets OSHA standards and is UL-listed.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Shop Exhaust Fan - BSME Series|
|Model No.||Blade Diameter||Motor Horsepower||AMPS High||CFM High||CFM Med.||CFM Low||Overall Size (W x L)||Note||Price|
A: Venturi Not Available
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159