Beacon® BACURT Series
The Air Curtain helps reduce energy loss as well as the loss of cold air through warehouse doors and entry doorways. These units are also useful in maintaining a clean environment and reducing the amount of outside particles getting inside.
Starting at: $1,792.77
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Units feature 20 gauge rigid steel cabinets.
- Size: Models are available to fit doors up to 120" wide and 12' high.
- Power: This series is powered by a 3/4 HP heavy duty, PSC, direct drive motor that is signed for use with SCR controllers. Motors feature thermal overload protection and a long life. CFM ranges from 819 to 2544 on low and from 2672 to 9955 on high.
- Color: This Air Curtain series features a beige baked-on epoxy powder coat paint.
- Weight: Units weigh from 77 to 239 lbs.
- Standard: An SCR controller with low end adjustment for air volume control and energy savings is included with all compatible units.
- Options: Contact Beacon about heating options for the Air Curtain BACURT series.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Air Curtain - BACURT Series|
|Model No.||Doorway Size (W x H)||Overall Size (W x D x H)||CFM High||CFM Low||Motor HP||Voltage||Price|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159