Beacon® BPCT Series
The Bucket Lifter is designed for the precise, controlled emptying of bucket and pail contents. The included nylon harness ratchets to secure pail into position. The upper bail is adjustable to balance the bucket. The 3:1 gear ratio allows for effortless tipping. This unit meets the ANSI B30.20 overhead lifting standard.
Starting at: $604.48
See chart below and click a model number
- Color: Units are Beacon blue and yellow with a red handle.
- Note: All lead times are approximate and are only estimates with no guarantee to a ship date.
- Capacity: This unit is for use with 5, 6, and 6.5 gallon metal or plastic pails weighing up to 200 lbs.
- Options: An optional mixer adapter (BFPA-450) is available for the Bucket Lifter to rotate pails 360 degrees for easy contents mixing.
- Surcharge: Due to supply chain disruption, inflation or material shortages - tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing. Some longer lead times may be incurred.
|Bucket Lifter - BPCT Series|
|Model No.||Pail Size||Pail Type||Capacity (LBS)||Price|
|1) BPCT-5||5, 6, 6½ Gallon||Plastic or Metal||200||$604.48|
|2) BFPA-450||Optional Mixer Adapter - 360 Degree Rotation||$180.23|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 314-487-7600