Dock Door Rail Shelters
Beacon® BD-500-4/6 Series
Dock Door Rail Shelters feature a wood or steel frame covered with vinyl coated nylon. These Rail Door Shelter are designed to protect airways between rail docks, door and freight car opening against environment. The unit provides year round weather protection for material handling operations. This series is designed for platform or non platform docks.
Starting at: $1,949.98
See chart below and click a model number
- Models: The BD series are available as (a) 4-sided units which offer maximum protection on all 4 sides where no platform exists (b) 3-sided units for use where platform exists. (c ) Rolling rail shelter which give 3-sided protection where the platform extends.
- Construction: Wood construction include frame arms and track 2" x 6" and 2" x 8" wolmanized wood. Arms are galvanized pipe. Track 5/8" box channel. The steel construction include hot dipped frame, arms and track. Continuous slot hot dipped galvanized 14 gauge steel.
- Projection: Models have a standard projection of 4' - 6".
- Color: Standard 22 oz. vinyl coated nylon colors are Green, Black, Tan, Light Grey, White, Yellow, Red or Brown. The optional 16 oz. hypalon and neoprene is green or black. Please specify when ordering.
- Note: All lead times are approximate and are only estimates with no guarantee to a ship date.
- Operation: When the units are not in use, it is retracted snugly to the face of the building by easy to operate balanced pulley and rope assembly to allow for rail car passage.
- Materials: Dock Door Rail Shelters are available in our standard 22 oz. vinyl coated nylon. Optional material include 16 oz. hypalon or neoprene.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Dock Door Rail Shelters - BD-500-4/6 Series|
|Model No.||Std. Projection||Frame Type||Coating||Price|
|1) BD-500-W||4' 6"||Wood||40 oz. Vinyl-coated Nylon||$1,949.98|
|2) BD-500-S||4' 6"||Steel||40 oz. Vinyl-coated Nylon||$2,785.68|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159