Beam Lifting Clamps
Bear Claw® BBT Series
Bear Claw® Beam Lifting Clamps are highly efficient clamps for securing I-beams and lifting via an overhead lifting device. The grip of each unit grows stronger the heavier the load is. These units include a lifting ring. Units are manufactured to meet ASME B30.20 standards.
Starting at: $600.16
See chart below and click a model number
- Color: Models feature a Beacon yellow powder coat finish.
- Weight: These Beam Lifting Clamps weigh 15, 18, or 21 lbs.
- Capacity: Beam Lifting Clamps feature working load limits of 2,000, 4,000, or 6,000 lbs. The three different models accommodate maximum beam widths of 6", 8", or 10".
- Surcharge: Due to supply chain disruption, inflation or material shortages - tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing. Some longer lead times may be incurred.
- Note: Loads should be centered and guided while lifting.
|Bear Claw® Beam Lifting Clamps - BBT Series|
|Model No.||Working Load Limit (LBS)||Max. Beam Width||Price|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 314-487-7600