Horizontal Plate Clamp
Bear Claw® BHPC Series
Bear Claw® Horizontal Plate Clamp firmly grasps plate material so that it can be lifted in the horizontal position. These units are manufactured to ASME B30.20 standards. This series is designed to lift only one plate at a time and can not be used to lift loads less than 20% of the working load limit.
Starting at: $205.91
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: This series features heavy duty steel construction for a long life.
- Size: These models feature bail openings of 1.2".
- Color: This Horizontal Plate Clamp series features a Beacon blue powder coat finish.
- Weight: Models weigh 8, 18 and 20 lbs.
- Note: Plate must be clean and free of oil. Lift one plate at a time.
- Capacity: This Horizontal Plate Clamp series can accommodate working load limits ranging from 2,000 to 8,000 lbs. and plates from 0" to 1.375" thick.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Bear Claw® Horizontal Plate Clamp - BHPC Series|
|Model No.||Minimum Plate Thickness||Max. Plate Thickness||Minimum Plate Weight (LBS)||Working Load Limit (LBS)||Bail Opening||Price|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159