Steel Beam Clamps
Bear Claw® BLPC Series
Bear Claw® Steel Beam Clamps are designed to securely grasp sheet material until its release ring is pulled. This series features a 2 to 1 safety factor and is designed to comply with ASME B30.20 specifications.
Starting at: $330.68
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: The head and gear of this unit is forged steel. The serrated style gripper features hardened tool steel construction.
- Size: Units feature bail openings of either 1.9" or 2.2" and throat depths of 2.30", 2.95", or 3.34".
- Color: Models are powder coated Beacon blue.
- Weight: Steel Beam Clamps weigh 12, 25 or 32 lbs.
- Capacities: Units accept plates ranging in thickness from 0" up to 1.5625".
- Capacity: Steel Beam Clamps are not to be used to lift loads at less than 20% of the rated capacity. Units feature working load limits of 2,000, 4,000, or 6,000 lbs. and minimum capacities of 400, 800, or 1,200 lbs.
- Surcharge: Due to supply chain disruption, inflation or material shortages - tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing. Some longer lead times may be incurred.
- Note: Plate must be clean and free of oil in order to lift. Lift one plate at a time. Do not use with loads less than 20% rated capacity.
|Bear Claw® Steel Beam Clamps - BLPC Series|
|Model No.||Minimum Plate Thickness||Max. Plate Thickness||Minimum Plate Weight (LBS)||Working Load Limit (LBS)||Throat Depth||Bail Opening||Price|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 314-487-7600