Beacon® BBOL-FD Series
The lockable Collapsible Bollards are designed to be lowered flat to the ground, allowing vehicles to be safely driven over them. The Safety Folding Post is designed to protect workers and equipment. These units can be locked into the upright position with a padlock (not included) and can be lowered when the padlock is removed.
Starting at: $120.43
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Features steel construction.
- Size: Each unit has 4" collapsed height and a 42" extended height. The diameter is 1-3/4".
- Color: Models are either powder coated Beacon Yellow (-Y models) or feature a galvanized finish (-G models).
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Operation: Designed to fold down during a drive passage or unwanted safeity bollard visibility.
- Standard: For proper installation, this unit's base plate should be lagged to the ground.
- Options: Installation hardware for the Collapsible Bollards are sold separately, either individually or in packs of four.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Collapsible Bollards - BBOL-FD Series|
|Model No.||Extended Height||Collapsed Height||Bollard Diameter||Finish||Price|
|1) BBOL-FD-36-Y||42"||4"||1¾"||Beacon Yellow Powder Coat||$120.43|
|2) BBOL-FD-36-G||42"||4"||1¾"||Beacon Galvanized||$120.43|
|Model No.||Description||Sleeve Diameter||Overall Length||Sleeve Length||Price|
|3) BAS-344||Concrete Anchor Bolts Installation Hardware (Single)||¾"||4¼"||2"||$5.04|
|4) BAS-344-4PK||Concrete Anchor Bolts Installation Hardware (4-Pack)||¾"||4¼"||2"||$20.15|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159