Powered Lift Cart
Beacon® BCART-DC-CTD Series
The cordless Powered Lift Cart is designed with 24V DC lift and drive operation to provide assistance with heavy duty industrial tasks. These Battery Scissor Lift units are designed to reduce worker strain caused by lifting items, pushing heavy carts, or working at the incorrect ergonomic height.
Starting at: $4,841.82
- Construction: Units feature either single or double scissors.
- Size: This series has a platform size of 20-1/2" wide x 40" long.
- Service Range: The service of the 1,000-lb. capacity models is 20-1/2" to 40"; for 1,500-lb. capacity models, the service range is 23" to 66-1/2".
- Powered: High-torque 24V DC lift and drive motors are included, as well as two 12V, 35Ah batteries.
- Weight: 393 to 530 lbs.
- Operation: Units are controlled by a deck level button to raise and lower. Variable speed is operated by a twist throttle of 0 to 3.7 MPH, forward or reverse.
- Capacity: Models are available with capacities of 1,000 or 1,500 lbs.
- Standard: The Powered Lift Cart also features an emergency reverse, horn, auto braking, a key switch, a battery charger, and a battery charge indicator. These units feature pneumatic and poly-on-steel wheels for a low-friction ride.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Powered Lift Cart - BCART-DC-CTD Series|
|Model#||Platform Size (W x L)||Service Range||Capacity (LBS)||Scissor Type||Speed Range||Operation||Batteries||Price|
|1) BCART-1000-DC-CTD||20½"x40"||20½" to 40"||1,000||Single||0 -3.7 MPH||24V DC||(2) 12V, 35 Ah||$4,841.82|
|2) BCART-1500-DC-CTD||20½"x40"||23" to 66½"||1,500||Single||0 -3.7 MPH||24V DC||(2) 12V, 35 Ah||$5,185.83|
|3) BCART-1000D-DC-CTD||20½"x40"||20½" to 40"||1,000||Double||0 -3.7 MPH||24V DC||(2) 12V, 35 Ah||$5,013.31|
|4) BCART-1500D-DC-CTD||20½"x40"||23" to 66½"||1,500||Double||0 -3.7 MPH||24V DC||(2) 12V, 35 Ah||$5,296.19|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159