Beacon® BCART-LT Series
The Tilt Lift - Lift and Tilt Cart has a unique design that allows the user to raise and tilt materials to an ergonomic position for better posture and operator comfort. The BCART-400-LT and BCART-600-LT models raise and tilt to a 45-degree angle at the same time at full elevation. BCART-500-LT tilts 35 degrees, and BCART-1000-LT and BCART-1000-LT-PSS tilt 40 degrees.
Starting at: $1,289.68
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Models feature either steel or partially stainless steel construction.
- Size: Models are available with a variety of platform sizes. BCART-500-LT and both BCART-1000-LT models feature 2 rigid and 2 swivel 5" poly casters. BCART-400-LT and BCART-600-LT feature 2 rigid and 2 swivel 5" polyurethane casters with brakes.
- Service Range: Units feature service ranges from lowered heights of 13" to raised heights of up to 36" .
- Note: All lead times are approximate and are only estimates with no guarantee to a ship date.
- Operation: The BCART-400-LT and BCART-600-LT are elevated by means of a foot actuated hydraulic cylinder. The BCART-500-LT and BCART-1000-LT feature a manual selector valve that is used to control the lift/lower sequence independently from the tilt sequence.
- Capacity: 500 to 1,000 lbs.
- Standard: All Tilt Lift models come standard with 6-1/2" on the BCART-LT series or 7" retaining lip on the BCART-1000-LT series.
- Surcharge: Due to supply chain disruption, inflation or material shortages - tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing. Some longer lead times may be incurred.
- BCART - 400 - LT - 1 - Video
- BCART - 400 - LT - 2 - Video
|Tilt Lift with Sequence Select - Steel Construction - BCART-LT Series|
|Model No.||Capacity (LBS)||Platform Size (W x L)||Raised Height||Lowered Height||Degree of Tilt||Price|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 314-487-7600