Rail Car Chocks
Beacon® BFRC Series
The Rail Car Chocks include a double-sided flange to help keep them on the track. These units will fit most standard-sized rails. Four steel spurs, which are on the bottom, maximize a positive grip. Four types of units are available. Flag chocks feature an adjustable height leg as well as a "Chock Your Wheels" sign for added safety.
Starting at: $95.25
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Units feature steel construction.
- Size: These units have a 14"-high handle. Flag units have a 36" handle projection. Single units have a 10" handle projection.
- Color: Units are powder coated Beacon yellow. Single units feature a red handle grip.
- Weight: This series comes in several weights ranging from 8 to 18 lbs.
- Note: All lead times are approximate and are only estimates with no guarantee to a ship date.
- Options: Single Rail Car Chocks are also available. Combo units include either two singles or a single and a flag unit hooked together with a 30" chain.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Rail Car Chocks - BFRC Series|
|Model No.||Description||Handle Projection||Handle Height||Chain Length||Price|
|1) BFRC-2||Flag Rail Chock with adjustable height leg||36"||14"||-||$127.01|
|2) BSRC-1||Single Rail Chock||10"||14"||-||$95.25|
|3) BSRC/FRC||Single Rail Chock/ Flag Rail Chock combo||36"||14"||30"||$233.90|
|4) BSRC/SRC||Single Rail Chock / Single Rail Chock combo||10"||14"||30"||$183.09|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159