Bear Claw® BMRV Series
Trailer Restraints operate with a manual push rod while standing on the dock is the simplest type restraint with the lease amount of parts. The BMVR series will help prevent unscheduled truck departures and trailer creep by locking the trailer ICC bar to the dock. The unit is equipped with a vertical grabbing hook, keeping loading docks safer by reducing the chance for accidents.
Starting at: $3,181.00
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Bear Claw® Trailer Restraints feature a heavy-duty steel construction frame.
- Size: The manual unit has some of the smallest body profiles in the industry, making equipment damage less inherent.
- Electrical: 115 V AC, 1 Phase, 60 Hz is standard.
- Installation: Units are installed on the front face dock wall. There is no concrete or pit work required. Expansion head bolts are required for fast installation. Four-inch-thick dock bumpers are required.
- Note: The customer may receive lower insurance premiums by installing a trailer restraint. Call your insurance broker and underwriter or call Beacon's office.
- Usage: A visual inspection of BMVR hook engagement is necessary & should show the ICC bar captured before operating the dock leveler. Visual hook inspection is necessary with the traffic signal light option to prevent a false read. Chocks are also recommended.
- Operation: Manuual push rod operation to activate or de-activate the hook while standing on top of the loading dock.
- Capacities: The mechanical hook provides a 50,000 lbs. draw pull capacity.
- Standard: A set of 3 loading dock driver warning signs. One right reading to be mounted on the inside dock wall and 2 to be mounted on the outside dock wall, one right reading and one reverse reading for the truck drive mirror viewing.
- Options: These Trailer Restraints have manual or automatic traffic signal dock lights.
- Warranty: The standard Beacon warranty is inclusive as a one-year structural and parts limited warranty.
|Trailer Restraint - BMRV Series|
|Model No.||Trailer Restraint Operation||Restraining Force (LBS)||Operating Range||Traffic Signal Dock Light||Voltage||Driver Warning Signs||Price|
|1) BMVR105||Manual-Push Rod||50,000||12" to 30"||Automatic Operation-Change Red to Green and Back Again||115V AC / 1 Ph / 60 Hz||(1) Inside, (2) Outside,-One Reverse & One Right Reading.||$4,175.34|
|2) BMVR103||Manual-Push Rod||50,000||12" to 30"||Manual Operation-Change Red to Green and Back Again||115V AC / 1 Ph / 60 Hz||(1) Inside, (2) Outside,-One Reverse & One Right Reading.||$3,974.42|
|3) BMVR100||Manual-Push Rod||50,000||12" to 30"||None||115V AC / 1 Ph / 60 Hz||(1) Inside, (2) Outside,-One Reverse & One Right Reading.||$3,181.00|
|Trailer Restraint - BMRV Series - OPTION|
|4) B1236||Block Out used with thick bumpers||2.00"||$859.98|
|5) B3049||Block Out used with thick bumpers||5.00"||$1,277.30|
|6) B3053||Block Out used with thick bumpers||6.00"||$906.41|
|7) B2157||Block Out used with Edge of Dock Leveler||11.00"||$1,239.88|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159