Truck Dock Lift
Beacon® BTAD Series
The high quality Mobile Truck Dock Lifts are designed as low-profile mobile or stationary loading docks at facilities where permanently installed units are not always possible. Portable Lift Leveler units feature a detachable dolly with wheels that flip up or down to provide a clearance of 1-1/2" when moving empty lifts. Units feature removable handrails, rectangular, structural tube scissor legs, hinged safety restraint maintenance bars, and lifetime lubricated anti-friction bearings at all pivot points.
Starting at: $18,231.72
- Construction: The checkered plate deck is constructed of heavy-gauge steel. Handrail, approach ramp, and bridge plate are all steel. Bridge plate and approach ramp both feature 2 lifting chains. Handrail has 4" high toeboard.
- Size: Units are available with deck sizes of either 72" Long x 72" Wide or 72" Long x 96" Wide.
- Service Range: All units feature a 55" travel, a lowered height of 5", and a raised height of 60".
- Power: Units come standard with a 1-1/2 HP motor and either 2 cylinders (-606) or 3 cylinders (-608). Standard power supply is 230V, 1 PH, 60 Hz. Alternate power supplies available.
- Installation: BTAD 8' width is measured from the power unit to the opposite side hand rails. A 6' long x 8' wide BTAD can only have a max of 6' between the ramp and bridge. On a 180 degree pass thru design you enter on the 8' side and exit on the 8' opposite side.
- Color: The Mobile Truck Dock Lifts are surface degreased, oxide primed, and finished with two coats of enamel paint.
- Note: Contact Beacon for alternate transfer arrangements.
- Operation: BTAD units with suffix -606 feature an approximate up speed of 9 F.P.M.; those with suffix -608 have an up speed of 6 F.P.M. Units feature an internal high-pressure gear pump with check, relief, solenoid, and pressure-compensated flow control valves.
- Capacity: Units have a capacity of 3,000, 4,000, or 5,000 lbs. and maximum axle load at ends and sides of 1,500, 2,000, or 2,500 lbs.
- Standard: Units feature a 30" x 60" hinged approach ramp, an 18" x 60" bridge plate, 4 safety chains, straight toeguards with yellow and black striping, hinged safety restraint maintenance bars, and hydraulic oil.
- Options: Mobile Truck Dock Lifts options include USPS buzzer or flashing light, oil reservoir immersion heaters, aluminum bridge plates or approach ramps, and larger power units for faster speeds.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
WARNING This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Truck Dock Lift - BTAD Series|
|Model#||Platform Size (L x W)||Lowered Height||Raised Height||Capacity (LBS)||Motor||Cyl.||Price|
|1) BTAD-30-606||72"x72"||5"||60"||3,000||1½ HP||2||$18,231.72|
|2) BTAD-40-606||72"x72"||5"||60"||4,000||1½ HP||2||$18,847.15|
|3) BTAD-50-606||72"x72"||5"||60"||5,000||1½ HP||2||$19,464.31|
|4) BTAD-30-608||72"x96"||5"||60"||3,000||1½ HP||3||$20,133.65|
|5) BTAD-40-608||72"x96"||5"||60"||4,000||1½ HP||3||$20,670.84|
|6) BTAD-50-608||72"x96"||5"||60"||5,000||1½ HP||3||$21,286.27|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159