Tilting Work Table
Beacon® Tilting Work Table
Tilting Work Table is designed to bring work materials to an ergonomically correct position, helping to create a more comfortable and productive workplace. This also enables each Steel Work Bench unit to help reduce worker fatigue and injury risk. Each unit features adjustable platform height and tilt angle. Four 3-1/2" x 1-1/4" polyurethane swivel casters (2 double locking) allow these models to be transported from workstation to workstation while loaded.
Starting at: $2,723.16
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Unit features all steel construction.
- Size: The series comes in sizes of 16" wide x 24" long, 22" wide x 21" long, and 24" wide x 24" long.
- Service Range: Models are available in service ranges of 28" to 38" and 31-1/2" to 42".
- Weight: The Tilting Work Table Workbench is available in several weights ranging from 60 to 135 lbs.
- Capacity: Tilting Work Table units are available in several capacities ranging from 150 to 300 lbs.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Tilting Work Table|
|Model No.||Platform Size (W x L)||Lip Height||Service Range||Platform Tilt||Capacity (LBS)||Height Adj. Operation||Price|
|1) BWT-2424-LA||24"x24"||3"||31½" to 42"||30 Degrees||300||115 Volt Electric Linear Actuator||$2,723.16|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159