Order Picking Carts
Beacon® BSPS-2041-C Series
Order Picking Carts - Mobile Stock Picker enables oversized packages to lay on the bottom shelf without impeding access to packages. Using this series is much more efficient than using push carts or ladders when stocking or un-stocking shelves. The ladder portion is spring-loaded to hold the cart securely in place while a worker stands on the ladder.
Starting at: $542.92
See chart below and click a model number
- Size: This unit has a bottom shelf size of 20-1/2" wide x 41" long, a shelf clearance of 28-1/4", and a top shelf height of 35".
- Weight: The unit weighs 110 lbs.
- Note: All lead times are approximate and are only estimates with no guarantee to a ship date.
- Capacities: Units have a 110-lb. capacity per shelf and 440-lb. total capacity.
- Standard: Order Picking Carts models come standard with 2 rigid and 2 swivel 4" x 2" mold-on-rubber casters.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Order Picking Carts - BSPS-2041-C Series|
|Model No.||Bottom Shelf Size (W x L)||Shelf Clearance||Top Shelf Height||Top Shelf Capacity (LBS)||Bottom Shelf Capacity (LBS)||Note||Price|
A: Some Assembly Required
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159