Crane Load Scale
Beacon® BDLI Series
The Crane Load Scale is designed to weigh overhead loads in difficult-to-reach situations, such as sloping ground. This Lift Scale features a bright LCD display with tare, gross, and net load features. This unit features a compact and ergonomic design which allows it to be added to your lifting setup. It may be used in combination with items such as shackles or hooks. This series features an auto stand-by feature to ensure a long battery life. This unit can be used in temperatures ranging from 14 to 104 degrees F.
Starting at: $606.06
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: This unit features heavy-duty construction for a long life and heavy loads.
- Size: This unit is 3-5/8" wide x 1-1/2" long x 8-3/4" tall.
- Power: This unit is powered by 3 AA batteries for easy convenience.
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Capacity: Capacities range from 500 to 14,000 lbs. Test capacities range from 1,100 to 28,000 lbs. Precision is from 4.4 to 100 lbs. Indexing accuracy of the Crane Load Scale is from 1.1 to 20 lbs for a nominal load accuracy of .1% to .25%.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Crane Load Scale - BDLI Series|
|Model No.||Capacity (LBS)||Test Capacity (LBS)||Precision (LBS)||Indexing Accuracy (LBS)||Accuracy in % of Nominal Load||Operating Temperature Range (F)||Batteries||Price|
|1) BDLI-05||500||1,100||4.4||1.1||0.20||14° F to 104° F||3 AA||$606.06|
|2) BDLI-1||1,000||2,200||9||1.1||0.10||14° F to 104° F||3 AA||$617.96|
|3) BDLI-2||2,000||4,400||18||4.4||0.20||14° F to 104° F||3 AA||$625.98|
|4) BDLI-4||4,000||8,800||33||11||0.25||14° F to 104° F||3 AA||$679.32|
|5) BDLI-7||7,000||14,000||55||11||0.16||14° F to 104° F||3 AA||$742.17|
|6) BDLI-14||14,000||28,000||100||20||0.16||14° F to 104° F||3 AA||$808.80|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159