Walkie Truck Pallet Jockey
Beacon® BPJ series
The Walkie Truck Pallet Jockey allows drivers and warehouse workers to unload pallets sideways. These models come in either adjustable or non-adjustable.
Starting at: $285.63
- Models: The Non-adjustable unit is used for one particular electric truck model, our BEPT-2547-30 and the adjustable unit is designed to fit various types of electric pallet jacks.
- Construction: Walkie Truck Pallet Jockey features steel manufacturing for durable loads.
- Weight: The BPJ-1005 weighs 20 lb. and the BPJ-2001 weighs 28 lbs.
- Usage: Allows drivers to efficiently unload pallet trucks sideways.
- Operation: To use the non-adjustable unit, simply place the pallet jockey hooks into the fork wheel openings. Fits popular size walkie trucks. To use the adjustable unit, simply loosen wing bolts and slide adjustable brackets to proper slot.
- Capacity: Uniform capacity of each unit is 4,000 lbs.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Walkie Truck Pallet Jockey - BPJ series|
|Model#||Description||Powered Pallet Truck Style It Works With||Price|
|1) BPJ-1005||NON-ADJUSTABLE||VARIOUS ELECTRIC WALKIE TRUCKS||$285.63|
|2) BPJ-2001||ADJUSTABLE||VARIOUS ELECTRIC WALKIE TRUCKS||$317.00|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159