Forklift Drum Stacker
Beacon® BFPDL Series
The Forklift Drum Stacker - Plastic Drum Handler are designed to secure drums so that they can be lifted with a fork truck. This unit includes safety chains and T-locks for securing the unit to the fork truck.
Starting at: $789.45
- Size: Model BFPDL-8 fits 55-gallon, round-bottom plastic drums and is 26-1/2" wide x 56-1/2" long x 23" high. Model BFPDL-11-H fits 30- and 55-gallon plastic, steel, or fiber closed-head drums and is 26-1/2" wide x 48-1/2" long x 23" high.
- Overall Fork Width: Model BFPDL-11-H has 7-1/2" wide x 2-1/2" high usable fork tubes on 20-1/2" centers. The high drum attachment is for use with a top lip of at least 3/16" H or steel and fiber drums.
- Color: Forklift Drum Stacker models are powder-coated Beacon Blue and Beacon Silver and Blue or Beacon Yellow and Blue.
- Weight: Units weigh either 160 lbs. or 185 lbs.
- Capacity: 800 or 1,100 lbs.
- Standard: Forklift Drum Stacker model BFPDL-8-L has adjustable arms and a ratchet strap to secure the drum over rough terrain.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
- BFPDL - 8 - L - 1 - Video
|Forklift Drum Stacker - BFPDL Series|
|Model#||Description||Capacity (LBS)||Overall Size (W x L x H)||Price|
|1) BFPDL-8-L||Bottom Drum Lifter||800||26½"x56½"x23"||$789.45|
|2) BFPDL-11-H||Top Drum Lifter||1,100||26½"x48½"x23"||$1,006.62|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159