Portable Drum Lift
Beacon® BDRUM-LRT-EC Series
The Portable Drum Lift - Drum Lifter Rotator is excellent for use in transporting drums to and from racks, as well as lifting and rotating them up to 180 degrees. These units feature either a clamp-style cradle (BDRUM-LRT-EC) that grips around the barrel or a steel jaw (BDRUM-LRT-ESJ) to grip to the top of the barrel. Units are designed to work with 55-gallon steel drums only. To avoid spills, barrels may be locked in the vertical position, and to drain with a faucet, drums may be locked in a horizontal position.
Starting at: $1,412.34
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Units feature steel construction.
- Size: Units are 33" wide x 53" deep x 78" high. Legs are fixed with a 26-1/2" inside straddle width.
- Service Range: Units feature a raised height of 53".
- Color: Portable Drum Lift units feature a Beacon yellow painted finish.
- Weight: 450 lbs.
- Operation: Rotation is controlled with a manual hand crank to tilt up to 180 degrees. Height is controlled with a manual foot pump.
- Capacity: 800 lbs. capacity.
- Standard: Portable Drum Lift units come standard with two rigid front casters, 6" x 2" and two swivel rear casters, 7" x 2". Casters feature poly-on-steel construction.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Portable Drum Lift - BDRUM-LRT-EC Series|
|Model No.||Type||Overall Size (W x D x H)||Raised Height||Capacity (LBS)||Degree of Tilt||For Use With||Price|
|1) BDRUM-LRT-EC||Clamp Cradle||53"x33"x78"||53"||800||180°||55-Gallon Steel Drums||$1,412.34|
|2) BDRUM-LRT-ESJ||Steel Jaw||53"x33"x78"||53"||800||180°||55-Gallon Steel Drums||$1,414.74|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159