Beacon® BCSTT series
The Steering Trailer is a heavy duty forged steel tow trailer. Includes couplers, swivel casters, kingpin and precision thrust bearing. Caster type include mold on rubber or polyurethane. Features include a Handle for pushing, guiding and maneuvering.
Starting at: $10,745.65
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Steering Trailers feature a heavy duty steel construction for industrial and commercial jobs.
- Size: The overall deck sizes of the BCSTT-36-4MR is 36” x 72” x 15-3/4” and the BCSTT-36-4P is 48” x 96” x 15-3/4”.
- Capacity: BCSTT-36-4MR has a 3000 lb. capacity and the BCSTT-36-4P has a 4000 lb. capacity.
- Standard: Features a 26” handle above the deck for ergonomic pushing and pulling. Includes 10” x 3” front load wheels and 12” x 3” load wheels.
- Options: Steering Trailers offer custom deck sizes. Consult with Beacon.
- Surcharge: Due to supply chain disruption, inflation or material shortages - tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing. Some longer lead times may be incurred.
|Steering Trailer - BCSTT series|
|Model No.||Deck Size (W x L x H)||Caster Type||Capacity (lbs.)||Price|
|4) BCSTT-48-4P||48"x96"x15 ¾"||POLYURETHANE||4,000||$12,848.85|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 314-487-7600