Adjustable Work Platform
Beacon® BPOS Series
The Adjustable Work Platform - Step Platform is designed to minimize worker fatigue and back pain and reduce the risk of cumulative trauma injuries. This series is an ergonomic, adjustable-height worker positioner. The platform height is adjusted via hand crank, which can be removed. These models utilize ACME threaded rods along with a series of gears for proper height adjustment.
Starting at: $1,212.11
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: The series features steel treadplate construction.
- Size: Models are available with the following platform sizes: 36" wide x 36" long, 36" wide x 48" long, and 36" wide x 72" long.
- Service Range: The unit has a lowered height of 3" and a raised height of 19".
- Weight: Models are available in the following weights: 193, 220 or 283 lbs.
- Capacity: The unit has a capacity of 500 lbs.
- Options: An optional electric/hydraulic operation is available on the Adjustable Work Platform.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Adjustable Work Platform - BPOS Series|
|Model No.||Platform Size (W x L)||Raised Height||Lowered Height||Capacity (LBS)||Operation||Price|
|1) BPOS-3636||36"x36"||19"||3"||500||Hand Crank||$1,212.11|
|2) BPOS-3648||36"x48"||19"||3"||500||Hand Crank||$1,342.74|
|3) BPOS-3672||36"x72"||19"||3"||500||Hand Crank||$1,495.34|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159