Low Profile Hopper
Beacon® BHOP-LP Series
The Low Profile Hopper - Parts Hopper feature a low profile, allowing them to be placed underneath machinery to be used as catch basins for parts. The BHOP-LP series is dumped with the assistance of a fork truck. The unit features fork pockets for 90-degree dumping. These low-profile units help reduce hazards and inconveniences associated with collected parts off the floor. The BSLPT series features a removable handle that may be used at either end and also has a tapered side for quick loading and unloading of waste, chips, and scraps in work areas.
Starting at: $848.07
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Constructed of heavy duty steel. The BHOP-LP series features 10 gauge steel construction, and the BSLPT features 14 gauge steel construction.
- Size: Each unit features a removable push handle, either 34" or 37" high. The height of the BSLPT without handle is 22". The BHOP-LP is 18" high without the handle.
- Overall Fork Width: The fork pocket width is 7" and height is 2" on the BHOP-LP series. The BHOP-LP-N features a fork pocket center a 7-3/4" while the BHOP-LP has a fork pocket center of 21-5/8"
- Color: Units are powder-coated Beacon blue.
- Weight: Models weigh between 100 and 384 lbs.
- Note: All standard and special hoppers are stitch welded. Special continuous welds for liquid tight available at additional charge.
- Operation: The BHOP-LP series will return to the locked position when the material is dumped and when it is lowered to the ground.
- Capacity: This series has a capacity of 1, 000 or 2,000 lbs. and a volume capacity of 1/4, 1/2 or 1/3 cubic yards.
- Standard: The Low Profile Hopper model BHOP-LP comes standard with 34" removable handle and 2 rigid and 2 swivel 4" x 2" phenolic casters. BSLPT comes with a 37" removable push handle and 2 rigid and 2 swivel 5" x 2" poly-on-steel casters.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Low Profile Hopper - BHOP-LP Series|
|Model No.||Volume (Cubic yards)||Capacity (LBS)||Overall Size (W x D x H)||Usable Size (W x D x H)||Price|
|1) BHOP-LP-N||1 / 3||2,000||29-15/16"x57-3/16"x33-1/16"||29½"x49½"x13½"||$861.46|
|2) BHOP-LP||1 / 2||2,000||48-9/16"x57-3/16"x34"||48"x49"x12"||$1,036.73|
|3) BSLPT-24||1 / 4||1,000||26¼"x42"x37"||24½"x36"x15¼"||$848.07|
|4) BSLPT-33||1 / 3||1,000||30¼"x54"x37"||28¼"x48"x15¼"||$950.99|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159