Beacon® BWMP Series
The Wire Pallet is stackable units with 4-way pallet and fork truck access. The deck has a 2" x 4" grid pattern. These units are designed for heavy-duty use.
Starting at: $106.58
- Construction: This series is constructed from welded steel with a galvanized finish. The understructure supports are constructed out of 12 gauge steel.
- Size: Units are 40" wide x 48" long x 4" high or 48" wide x 48" long x 4" high. The usable height on the open end is 3"; the usable height on stringer end is 2-3/4".
- Weight: 47 or 54 lbs.
- Operation: Accessible by both pallet and fork trucks.
- Capacity: Both Wire Pallet models have static capacities of 4,000 lbs. and dynamic capacities of 2,500 lbs.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
WARNING This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Wire Pallet - BWMP Series|
|Model#||Overall Size (W x D x H)||Static Capacity (LBS)||Dynamic Capacity (LBS)||Racking (LBS)||Pallet Weight (LBS)||Price|
|1) BWMP-4048||40"x48"x4"||4,000||2,500||Not Rated||47||$106.58|
|2) BWMP-4848||48"x48"x4"||4,000||2,500||Not Rated||54||$116.88|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159