Beacon® BWMP Series
The Wire Pallet is stackable units with 4-way pallet and fork truck access. The deck has a 2" x 4" grid pattern. These units are designed for heavy-duty use.
Starting at: $112.88
- Construction: This series is constructed from welded steel with a galvanized finish. The understructure supports are constructed out of 12 gauge steel.
- Size: Units are 40" wide x 48" long x 4" high or 48" wide x 48" long x 4" high. The usable height on the open end is 3"; the usable height on stringer end is 2-3/4".
- Weight: 47 or 54 lbs.
- Operation: Accessible by both pallet and fork trucks.
- Capacity: Both Wire Pallet models have static capacities of 4,000 lbs. and dynamic capacities of 2,500 lbs.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Wire Pallet - BWMP Series|
|Model#||Overall Size (W x D x H)||Static Capacity (LBS)||Dynamic Capacity (LBS)||Racking (LBS)||Pallet Weight (LBS)||Price|
|1) BWMP-4048||40"x48"x4"||4,000||2,500||Not Rated||47||$112.88|
|2) BWMP-4848||48"x48"x4"||4,000||2,500||Not Rated||54||$123.87|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159