Spill Containment Pallet
Beacon® BVLPDP Series
The Spill Containment Pallet allows drums to be moved from one work area to another with a pallet truck or fork truck. They hold 1, 2, 3, or 4 - 55-gallon drums and feature four-way entry and holes for drainage. This series prevents messy cleanups from spilled chemicals or wasting expensive materials that can be reused. BVLPDP series features removable decking. The BDR series has a grid-patterned drainage deck.
Starting at: $331.42
- Construction: The BVLPDP series is constructed from chemical-resistant polyethylene. The BDR series is constructed from industrial-strength molded polyethylene. Models ending in -GRN are made from 100% recycled materials.
- Size: Models are available in widths ranging from 24" to 49", lengths from 36" to 76", and heights from 2-1/4" to 16".
- Color: All standard models are Beacon yellow. Recycled models ending in -GRN are Beacon green and environmentally friendly.
- Weight: Models weigh from 24 to 80 lbs. Both the BVLPDP-2448 and BVLPDP-2448-GRN ship via UPS.
- Capacity: Spill Containment Pallet models support between 800 and 3,200 lbs. or 9 to 110 gallons.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
WARNING This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Spill Containment Pallet - BVLPDP Series|
|Model#||Drum Capacity||Size (W x L x H)||Sump Capacity (Gallons)||Capacity (LBS)||Price|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159