Sold Deck Steel Pallet
Beacon® BSDSP Series
The Solid Deck Steel Pallet is heavy duty, non-reversible units with a welded steel deck. These products are used to transport products within your facility or to and from other facilities. The galvanized finish provides rust resistance. These units are stackable and may be racked.
Starting at: $182.37
- Construction: Solid welded steel deck with a galvanized finish.
- Size: This unit is 39-1/2" wide x 47" deep x 6" high.
- Weight: 96 lbs.
- Operation: This series has usable fork pockets of 8-1/2" wide x 2-1/2" high. The open end usable size is 35" wide and 3-3/4" high.
- Capacity: The static capacity of the Solid Deck Steel Pallet is 4,000 lbs., the dynamic capacity is 3,500 lbs., and the unsupported pallet rack capacity is 2,500 lbs.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
WARNING This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Solid Deck Steel Pallet - BSDSP Series|
|Model#||Overall Size (W x D x H)||Static Capacity (LBS)||Dynamic Capacity (LBS)||Racking Capacity (LBS)||Price|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159