Nestable Wood Pallet
Beacon® BPWP Series
The Nestable Wood Pallet - Pressed Wood Pallet are ideal for a multitude of uses in shipping and storage. These units are nestable and can stack up to 50 high for a total of 86". This series weighs 60% less than normal pallets and meets ISPM 15 export specifications. Their rounded corners increase the life expectancy. Contains no nails or staples.
Starting at: $32.63
- Construction: Constructed from recycled wood; Environmentally responsible.
- Size: BPWP-4840 is 48-1/4" wide x 40-1/4" deep x 5-11/16" high with fork openings of 11-7/8" wide x 5-11/16" high.
- Weight: Models weigh 42 lbs.
- Capacity: Static capacity of 2,000 lbs.
- Standard: Environmentally green recycled Nestable Wood Pallet units.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Nestable Wood Pallet - BPWP Series|
|Model#||Overall Size (W x D x H)||Static Capacity (LBS)||Dynamic Capacity||Racking||Pallet Weight (LBS)||Price|
|1) BPWP-4840||48¼"x40¼"x5-11/16"||2,000||Not Rated||Not Rated||42||$32.63|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159