Nestable Wood Pallet
Beacon® BPWP Series
The Nestable Wood Pallet - Pressed Wood Pallet are ideal for a multitude of uses in shipping and storage. These units are nestable and can stack up to 50 high for a total of 86". This series weighs 60% less than normal pallets and meets ISPM 15 export specifications. Their rounded corners increase the life expectancy. Contains no nails or staples.
Starting at: $32.63
- Construction: Constructed from recycled wood; Environmentally responsible.
- Size: BPWP-4840 is 48-1/4" wide x 40-1/4" deep x 5-11/16" high with fork openings of 11-7/8" wide x 5-11/16" high.
- Weight: Models weigh 42 lbs.
- Capacity: Static capacity of 2,000 lbs.
- Standard: Environmentally green recycled Nestable Wood Pallet units.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
WARNING This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Nestable Wood Pallet - BPWP Series|
|Model#||Overall Size (W x D x H)||Static Capacity (LBS)||Dynamic Capacity||Racking||Pallet Weight (LBS)||Price|
|1) BPWP-4840||48¼"x40¼"x5-11/16"||2,000||Not Rated||Not Rated||42||$32.63|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159