Beacon® B630ADRUM Series
The Drum Pallet is designed for storage and transport of drums. They have a stabilizing optional disc system for bottom of the drum during storage. Each unit is designed with a low profile and is safe and easy to handle.
Starting at: $76.74
- Construction: This series meets the high production standard for ISO 9001:2000. Units are tested regularly in accordance with relevant elements of the standard ISO 8611.
- Color: Black
- Weight: This series is 50% lighter than wooden pallets, making them easier to handle and resulting in lower shipping costs.
- Note: Special pricing 53' full truck load capacity: 504 Pallets.
- Operation: The B630ADRUM series is utilized for storage and transport of liquids in the chemistry, paste manufacturing, fruit juice concentrates, gelatin, oils, and agriculture industries.
- Standard: This series is resistant to insects, bacteria, and fungi; impervious to acids, fats, and solvents; and neutral to odors and tastes. These units contain a supplement to protect against UV-radiation and do not absorb water.
- Options: Stabilizing 16 piece Disc System kit. These Drum Pallet models are classified four (4) way entry: Environmentally friendly product of 100% completely recycled plastic ACM material. No sirex treatment required.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Drum Pallet - B630ADRUM Series|
|Model#||Material||Size (W x L x H)||Static Capacity||Dynamic Capacity||Racking||Price|
|1) B630ADRUM||ACM, Recycled Plastic||48"x48"x4.9"||8,800 lbs||1,700 -2,600 lbs||Non Rackable||$76.74|
|2) B630DRUM-INSERT||Drum Pallet Insert Kit, (includes 16 discs for each pallet).||$21.64|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159