Beacon® B630ADRUM Series
The Drum Pallet is designed for storage and transport of drums. They have a stabilizing optional disc system for bottom of the drum during storage. Each unit is designed with a low profile and is safe and easy to handle.
Starting at: $76.74
- Construction: This series meets the high production standard for ISO 9001:2000. Units are tested regularly in accordance with relevant elements of the standard ISO 8611.
- Color: Black
- Weight: This series is 50% lighter than wooden pallets, making them easier to handle and resulting in lower shipping costs.
- Note: Special pricing 53' full truck load capacity: 504 Pallets.
- Operation: The B630ADRUM series is utilized for storage and transport of liquids in the chemistry, paste manufacturing, fruit juice concentrates, gelatin, oils, and agriculture industries.
- Standard: This series is resistant to insects, bacteria, and fungi; impervious to acids, fats, and solvents; and neutral to odors and tastes. These units contain a supplement to protect against UV-radiation and do not absorb water.
- Options: Stabilizing 16 piece Disc System kit. These Drum Pallet models are classified four (4) way entry: Environmentally friendly product of 100% completely recycled plastic ACM material. No sirex treatment required.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
WARNING This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Drum Pallet - B630ADRUM Series|
|Model#||Material||Size (W x L x H)||Static Capacity||Dynamic Capacity||Racking||Price|
|1) B630ADRUM||ACM, Recycled Plastic||48"x48"x4.9"||8,800 lbs||1,700 -2,600 lbs||Non Rackable||$76.74|
|2) B630DRUM-INSERT||Drum Pallet Insert Kit, (includes 16 discs for each pallet).||$21.64|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159