Oil Filter Crusher
Beacon® BCM Series
The Oil Filter Crusher - Hydraulic Filter Crushers allows operators to safely and quickly recycle old, used oil filters. Units are easily attached to oil drain containers in order to collect old oil for safe disposal. Two types of units are available: The air-powered BCM-1 and the electric-hydraulic BCM-2. The BCM-1 provides 13,000 lbs. of crushing force at 120 PSI and is designed for high-volume use. It accommodates all standard filters and can crush up to 4 spin-on filters at once. The BCM-2 features electric-hydraulic operation with a totally enclosed, fan-cooled 4 HP motor. It can provide 37,500 lbs. of crushing force and accommodates both standard sized and heavy duty truck filters up to 16" high.
Starting at: $3,380.14
See chart below and click a model number
- Size: The BCM-1 is 13-3/4" wide x 18" long x 27" high. The BCM-2 is 25" wide x 27" long x 41-1/2" high.
- Powered: The BCM-1 requires 100 to 180 PSI shop air. The BCM-2 features a 208-230V, 1 Phase, 4 HP motor with easy on-off switch.
- Color: Models are Beacon blue.
- Weight: Oil Filter Crusher units weigh either 255 or 400 lbs. Optional stands add an additional 183 to 405 lbs. of weight.
- Note: BCM-1 is shown with optional BCM-T stand. BCM-2 is pictured with optional BCM-D stand.
- Operation: The BCM-1 features a cycle time of 11 to 20 seconds. BCM-2 has a 12 second cycle time.
- Standard: For safety, BCM-1 does not allow the crushing chamber door to be opened if the ram is not fully raised.
- Options: BCM-T Oil Filter Crusher stand works with BCM-1 and requires 29" wide x 22-1/2" deep of floor space. BCM-D stand works with both models, has a heavy-duty grated drainage top, needs 30" wide x26" deep of floor space, and can accommodate one 55 gallon drum.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Oil Filter Crusher - BCM Series|
|Model No.||HP / Voltage||Phase||Overall Size (W x L x H)||Max. Filter Height||Crushing Force (LBS)||Cycle Time (Seconds)||Price|
|1) BCM-2||4 / 208 to 230||Single||25"x27"x41½"||16"||37,500||12||$10,407.72|
|Air Operated Oil Filter Crusher|
|Model No.||Operation||PSI Required||Overall Size (W x L x H)||For Use With||Crushing Force (LBS)||Cycle Time (Seconds)||Price|
|2) BCM-1||Air||100-180 PSI||13¾"x18"x27"||Up to 4 standard filters||13,000||11 to 20||$3,380.14|
|Model No.||Description||Overall Size (W x L x H)||Floor Space Required (W x D)||For Use With||Price|
|3) BCM-T||Tubular Stand||29"x22⅝"x41"||29"x22½"||BCM-1||$471.20|
|4) BCM-D||Deluxe Drainage Stand for use with 55-gallon drum||29"x22⅝"x44"||30"x26"||BCM-1 and BCM-2||$1,305.30|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159