Bear Claw® BTRI Series
The Tripod Hoist - Tripod Lift is great for usability for tight areas or confined spaces. The legs can be adjusted independently to enable the use on an uneven surface. Adjustments are in 6 inch increments.
Starting at: $1,349.25
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: The units are available in steel or aluminum construction.
- Installation: Two different types of feet, smooth or spiked are available for this unit. For portability and storage the unit conveniently folds.
- Note: All lead times are approximate and are only estimates with no guarantee to a ship date.
- Operation: It is the customers responsibility to verify a safe and secure footing during operating procedures.
- Capacities: This series is available in 1,000 lb. or 2,000 lb. capacities. This Tripod Hoist is for material only and not personnel.
- Standard: Swivel eyebolt and safety chain are standard. Chain hoist is not included as standard. Our chain hoist is only available for lifting objects and not personnel.
- Options: These Tripod Hoist models are available with adjustable height legs or fixed height legs.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Bear Claw® Tripod Hoist - BTRI Series|
|Model No.||Legs||Construction||Application||Eyelet Height Min/Max||Capacity||Price|
|1) BTRI-SA||Adjustable Height Legs||Steel||Material only & not personnel||8'-6" to 13' 6"||2,000 LBS||$1,641.93|
|2) BTRI-SF||Fixed Height Legs||Steel||Material only & not personnel||8'-6" fixed||2,000 LBS||$1,349.25|
|3) BTRI-AA||Adjustable Height Legs||Aluminum||Material only & not personnel||8'-6" to 13' 6"||1,000 LBS||$3,001.03|
|4) BTRI-AF||Fixed Height Legs||Aluminum||Material only & not personnel||8'-6" fixed||1,000 LBS||$2,442.79|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159