Beacon® BFC Series
The Fork Caddy allows workers to safely and quickly transport fork truck forks. This unit makes installing and removing forks significantly easier and safer for workers. After users move the fork to the fork truck, they rotate the handle 90 degrees, sliding the fork onto the mast. During transport, a locking screw holds the fork in place. The handle rotates up to 180 degrees and features a comfort grip surface.
Starting at: $407.09
- Construction: This unit features lightweight construction.
- Size: The usable size is 7-1/2" wide x 2-1/2" high.
- Color: Models are have a powder-coated Beacon blue handle and post and a Beacon yellow fork pocket.
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- Capacity: This series has a 2,000-lb. capacity.
- Standard: The Fork Caddy includes two 3" x 1" swivel casters.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
WARNING This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159