Scissor Lift Table
Beacon® BHLTTL Series
The technology Scissor Lift Table is designed witrh a tandem leg set to lift work loads of significant length and position them at an ergonomically proper height for the employee. These heavy-duty Hydraulic Lift Platform units feature double-long scissor legs for workers needing longer platforms. They feature smooth steel tops. This series is supplied with standard straight toe guards for surface mounting. If pit mounting is required, please specify when ordering, and beveled toe guards will be supplied at no charge. Call Beacon for optional electric toe guard pricing.
Starting at: $10,991.05
- Construction: Features steel construction.
- Projection: For optional beveled toe guards add 8" to the width and length. For optional straight toe guards with electric toe guard tape switch add 4" to the width and length. Specify the option during quoting for special pricing.
- Size: Models feature standard platform sizes ranging from 24" x 96" to 24" x 168" and maximum platform sizes ranging from 48" x 144" to 48" x 216". The base frames measure 24" x 96", 24" x 128" and 24" x 168".
- Installation: Surface or pit mount will end up with different overall heights. The three vertical geometric properties to be aware of is the (1) Lowered height (2) Travel (3) Overall height. When mounting in a pit, your travel will end up as your overall height.
- Weight: Models are available in a variety of weights ranging from 960 to 2,500 lbs.
- Note: Payment Terms: This product is special and requires a 20% deposit at time of order, 20% prior to shipment and balance net 30 with approved credit.
- Capacities: The scissor lift table models are available in a variety of capacities ranging from 2,000 to 12,000 lbs. Published capacities are rated as evenly distributed when the load is applied in the lowered position and then raised. Any applied load in the raised position, centered, end or side derates the published capacity, contact Beacon for specifications.
- Warranty: To keep the Scissor Lift Table warranty valid you cannot cantilever the geometric ratio weight beyond the center of gravity. All units are quoted the capacity within its deck size and must keep with a uniformly distributed load.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Scissor Lift Table - BHLTTL Series|
|Model#||Travel (inches)||Cap Lbs||Edge Load Static||Edge Load Rolling||Platform Std.||Platform Max.||Base||Lowered Height (inches)||Raised Height (inches)||Approx Up Speed||Motor HP||Cyl.||Note||Price|
A: *Standard platforms only. **See options. Oversized platforms, beveled toeguards, roller shades, accordion skirting and electrical tape switches will affect overall size. Power requirements depend upon frequency and type of operation and require specific selection. Standard power supply required: 230V/1PH/60Hz. If available power supply is 115V/1PH/60Hz, a 3/4 HP motor is required. This will double the up speed. Alternate internal 3 phase power unit 208V/230V/460V available. Optional Hi-Speed 3HP 208V/230V/460V/3PH/60Hz power unit available. Speeds for Hi-Speed units will be 2/3greater than speeds specified (multiply by 0.67).
B: *Standard platforms only. **See options. Oversized platforms, beveled toeguards, roller shades, accordion skirting and electrical tape switches will affect overall size. Power requirements depend upon frequency and type of operation and require specific selection. Standard power supply required: 230V/1PH/60Hz. If available power supply is 115V/1PH/60Hz, a 3/4 HP motor is required. This will double the up speed. Alternate internal 3 phase power unit 208V/230V/460V available. Optional Hi-Speed 3HP 208V/230V/460V/3PH/60Hz power unit available. Speeds for Hi-Speed units will be 2/3 greater than speeds specified (multiply by 0.67).
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159