Mobile Elevating Table
Beacon® BSCTAB Series
The precision Mobile Elevating Table is perfect for manufacturing and distribution settings. For side-to-side stability, this Portable Scissor Cart unit features torsion tubes. It also includes a pressure flow control valve for precise lowering, as well as a foot pump.
Starting at: $523.63
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: The unit features steel construction.
- Size: These units are available in various platform sizes ranging from 17-1/2" wide x 27-1/2" long to 42" wide x 42" long.
- Service Range: These models feature service ranges from 6" to 51".
- Color: These models have a painted Beacon blue finish.
- Weight: This series come in a variety of weights ranging from 164 to 386 lbs.
- Operation: The number of pumps at high speed range from 8 to 19; the number of pumps at low speed range from 16 to 39.
- Capacity: Available in various capacities ranging from 400 to 2,000 lbs.
- Options: Mobile Elevating Table optional features include: power lift (AC, DC, or Air over Oil), a handle and caster kit, a high-density PVC surface, a bench-top battery charger, a battery charge indicator, and a twist throttle traction drive.
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty on the structure, electric and hydraulic components. To keep warranty valid you cannot cantilever the geometric ratio weight beyond the center of gravity. All Hydraulic Lift Tables are quoted the capacity within its deck size and must keep with a uniformly distributed load.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
- BSCTAB - Video
|Mobile Elevating Table - BSCTAB Series|
|Model No.||Description||Platform Size (W x L)||Capacity (LBS)||Raised Height||Lowered Height||# of Pumps at High/Low Speed||Price|
|1) BSCTAB-400||Single Scissor||17½"x27½"||400||29"||8¾"||19||$523.63|
|2) BSCTAB-800D||Double Scissor||20"x35½"||800||51"||13"||12 / 39||$1,140.11|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159