Dock Traffic Control Light
Beacon® BDTS Series
The Dock Traffic Control Light - Traffic Dock System helps to prevent accidents that are caused by premature loading dock departure. This series allows dock workers to signal to the drivers safely and easily. This is a deluxe unit which includes one red and green stop-go light for outside, an illuminated push-button panel for inside, and three "Caution" signs to inform drivers of correct safety procedures (1 inside and 2 outside).
Starting at: $1,423.56
- Construction: Units feature an aluminum housing.
- Size: Units are 21-3/4" wide x 22-1/2" long x 14" high.
- Electrical: Units require 115V, single phase power.
- Power: Units feature 60 Watts of power.
- Color: Models have Beacon yellow housing with one red and one green light.
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Standard: These Dock Traffic Control Light units feature an 8" sun visor hood over each lens, which is recommended for optimum visibility for south and west exposure.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
WARNING This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dock Traffic Control Light - BDTS Series|
|Model#||Description||Overall Size (W x L x H)||Hood Projection||Watts||AC Voltage / Phase||Includes||Price|
|1) BDTS-10||Aluminum Housing||21¾"x22½"x14"||8"||60||115 / Single||Lights, Control Panel, 1 Inside Sign, 2 Outside Signs||$1,423.56|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159