Quartz Infrared Heater
Beacon® BVCH Series
Quartz Infrared Heater - Ceiling Heater conveniently warm cooler areas of your place of work and are easy to use. The Beacon heaters can be hung from ceilings or mounted to a surface. Units are made for indoor use and meet OSHA standards. This series is ETL C/U.S. listed.
Starting at: $346.19
See chart below and click a model number
- Size: Units are either 42" or 53" long and are 5.4" wide x 6.5" high.
- Operating Range: Built in brackets used for mounting to surface provide a forty-five degree horizontal tilt adjustment.
- Electrical: Units are available in two models: 1500 or 3000 Watt, 115 V AC or 240 V AC, 1 Phase, 60 Hz and 5120 or 10240 BTU models.
- Weight: These Quartz Infrared Heater models are either 9 or 11 lbs.
- Operation: The Quartz tube emits a wave of heat in a sixty degree symmetrical pattern.
- Standard: Gold aluminum reflector and end covers, chain mounts, S-hooks and a cord set with plug for direct wire installation come standard.
- Options: Optional wire guards are available for either Quartz Infrared Heater model.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Quartz Infrared Heater - BVCH Series|
|Model No.||Description||For Use With||Price|
|3) BVCH-WG46||S.S. Wire Guards||BVCH-46C||$59.30|
|4) BVCH-WG57||S.S. Wire Guards||BVCH-57C||$62.05|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159